The TRYDENT 80 Cutter System
The TRYDENT 80 Cutter System from TRY TEK allows reinstatement of interior or exterior relined pipes from 3” to 6” (80mm-150mm) in diameter. You can access pipe systems through clean-out ports or rooftop vent pipes. This noninvasive method of repairing damaged pipe is faster and less costly than demolition and pipe replacement. Any building where tenants or operations cannot be disturbed is an ideal prospect. Think of the profitability this new technology will bring to your CIPP pipe relining business.
- Powerful hydraulic cutting head and clamping mechanism designed to be more reliable than electric or pneumatic actuators.
- Dual video outputs permit digital recording.
- On-board color camera with self cleaning lens connected to a weather-resistant, sunlight readable video monitor.
- Water hydraulics eliminate the potential for environmental hazards.
- Optional tripod accessory carries the weight of hose during vertical reinstatement.
Simple and quick set-up and operation. Features 100 feet of reach (30.5m) in a self-contained unit that is only 23” wide (59cm).
- Operates with either 120 or 240 volt, and 50 or 60Hz electric service.
The TRYDENT 80 cutter system allows you to reinstate an entire vertical waste pipe from a single access point. Navigate multiple bends and turns.
Small, powerful cutting head can be maneuvered around 90° and 45° elbows. Reach extends up to 100 feet.
The TRYDENT 80 Unit is only 23” wide for easy interior access through doorways. Can be used indoors or outdoors
Now you can reinstate lateral waste pipes connected to the sewer main at ground or basement level.
TRY TEK’s Mainline Legacy Cutting System
TRY TEK’s Mainline Legacy Cutting System has been a reliable asset for reinstating CIPP relined pipes since 1985.
The flexibility to handle a wide range of reinstatement situations.
The Legacy Cutting System offers a wide assortment of skid packages, standoffs, cutting heads and air router mounts to handle virtually any 6” to 15” mainline reinstatement scenario with a single cutting system. The TRY TEK Legacy Cutter is an invaluable tool that has a proven track record of performance backed by hundreds of units in service since 1985.
The ability to navigate unexpected bends and offsets.
Many times when reinstating lateral pipe connections, there are situations where the pipe has settled and offset, or there is an unexpected bend in the pipe. With the Legacy Cutting System from TRY TEK you can navigate offset and bent pipes